Law Office of Charlene S. Chang


We Provide Various Services To Meet Your Needs
​types of visas

  employment-based green card

  • EB-1 Outstanding Researcher or Professor
  • EB-1 Extraordinary Ability Alien (scientist, scholar, artist, athlete, businessman)
  • EB-1 Multinational Executive or Manager
  • National Interest Waiver (NIW)
  • EB-2 Labor certification Master's degree or Bachelor's with 5 years of experience
  • EB-3 Bachelor's degree or at least 2 years of training or experience
  • EB-3.1 Other Workers (unskilled worker)
  • EB-4 Religious Worker
  • EB-5 Investor


  • Business travel
  • Visitors and tourists
  • International students
  • Exchange students and scholars
  • Vocational students
  • Fiance(e)s of U.S. citizens
  • Professional workers
  • International company managers
  • International company employees with special skills
  • Religious workers
  • Workers from Canada or Mexico
  • Extraordinary ability (athletes, artists, performing artists, etc.)
  • Treaty traders and treaty investors
  • International organization employees
  • Diplomats and foreign government employees
  • Members of foreign media
  • Crewmen

  Family-sponsored Green Card

  • Spouse/children/parents of U.S. citizen (U.S.C.)
  • Unmarried sons and daughters of U.S.C.
  • Spouse and children of permanent resident (P.R.)
  • ​Sons and daughters (21 years and older) of P.R.
  • Married sons and daughters of U.S.C.
  • Siblings of U.S.C.


Diversity Visa 2015

Lottery program for natives of countries from which immigration was lower than 50,000 over the preceding five years. Registration for 2015 started October 1, 2013 and ends November 2, 2013


Eligible to apply 5 years after obtaining permanent residency or 3 years for spouse of a U.S. citizen.